Need to communicate with customers regularly? Want to share more of your story with prospects, encouraging them to make a purchase? We can help by getting in front of your customers and prospects by using our email marketing service.
The Milwaukee Filament Team Will Hook You up By:
- Developing an email campaign strategy based on your business goals and audience
- Establishing a third party email management account for your business (our favorite is Mailchimp, but we work on other platforms like Constant Contact and InfusionSoft based on our clients’ needs)
- Designing email templates to match your company’s brand
- Writing copy and design drip-marketing campaigns (automated based on specific, pre-defined criteria and user behavior)
- Developing a content calendar tailored to your marketing plan and seasonal needs (events, specials, offers etc)
- Monitoring campaigns and alerting you to successes and challenges
- Evaluating analytic data monthly to determine success of campaigns, list growth, and ROI
Can Email Marketing Really Turn into New Sales?
- Gmail alone has 1 billion active users worldwide, and it’s estimated that there will be over 3 billion email users worldwide by 2020. –Hubspot
- You are 6x more likely to get a click-through from an email campaign than you are from a tweet. –Campaign Monitor
- Email’s ROI is 28.5% compared to 7% for direct mail. –Chief Marketer
- Two thirds of emails are read either on smart phones or tablets. -Marketing Land
- Outside of work, Americans most commonly check their email while watching TV (70%), from bed (52%), on vacation (50%), while on the phone (43%), and even while driving (18%). –Hubspot
Like social media, email is a powerful platform for you to get your product or service in front of customers. Some people check their email an average of 150 times a day! We can make the power of automation work in your favor: with one opt-in, a well-crafted drip marketing campaign can interact with your user without you ever touching an email!
Get back to the business of running your business, and let the Filament team help you communicate better with your customers and prospects via email.
Read our latest blog post for more insights:
We’re happy to offer a free, 1-hour online marketing consultation!