Just because you have a website, that doesn’t mean it’s working for you! We a Hubspot certified partner agency specializing in inbound marketing. That means we make it easy for people to find you. Your customers need to be able to find you when searching online, which means search engine optimization (SEO) is the first step in your Internet marketing plan. One of our specialties is driving local Milwaukee traffic to your site. Filament’s Milwaukee SEO Team can help drive prospects to your website by:
- Auditing your current internet presence, including your website, to develop a strong SEO strategy
- Strategically updating or completely redeveloping your website
- Copywriting professional, branded content for website pages and optimizing it for SEO
- Developing consistent, branded blog and offer content to support awareness and sales through keyword optimized copywriting and image selection
Once you start increasing traffic to your website, it’s time to foster those business leads! The Filament Team can help you develop automated email advertising programs that will engage your prospects and create loyalty with existing customers. We’ll help you communicate with your constituents by:
- Working with you to clean up your existing list, or start collecting email addresses
- Developing an automated follow-up strategy when a new prospect joins your list
- Designing branded templates for consistent, polished communication
- Copywriting and scheduling emails and newsletters
Social Media Marketing
You can increase brand awareness, drive traffic to your website, engage customers, and increase sales by implementing a strong social media marketing strategy. Frequency and consistency are key when it comes to social media, and The Filament Team can help you execute your program. We’ll support you by:
- Creating branded social media profiles on behalf of your business, across multiple platforms (based on your needs and plan)
- Developing posts (copy/imagery) that align with your brand and drive interaction with your community
- Leveraging paid advertising with quality content to drive more prospects to your website, and to take action!
Paid Ads and Pay Per Click
Pay Per Click or “PPC” is an effective marketing tactic for many businesses that want to see quick results when it comes to driving traffic to their website. This “top-of-funnel” strategy helps our clients target a specific audience, position their website in front of them, and drive more traffic to the site.
Another example of PPC is social media advertising in the form of paid ads. From Facebook and Instagram to Twitter, LinkedIn, and more, we can place ads in front of your consumers on most social media platforms.
Search Engine Optimization
Optimizing your website and online properties for organic search is a strategy that supports your top-of-funnel marketing opportunities. By positioning yourself to show up on Google searches, you’ll get more relevant traffic (ie: ideal customers) to your website, which will give you the opportunity to convert new visitors to leads.
There are hundreds of ways we optimize your presence for Google to take notice; our services focus on things like:
- Establishing business listings and optimizing existing listings
- Identifying and fixing broken images and links
- Establishing your business schema
- Optimizing your internal link structure
- Building external backlinks
- Optimizing on-page copy, headers, titles for search
- Develop and track a keyword strategy