Social media marketing is an important piece of the Internet marketing puzzle. When you just don’t have time to post to social media consistently, or you don’t even know where to start when it comes to choosing a platform (say nothing about multiple platforms!), we’re here to help. Here is how:
The Milwaukee Filament team will support your businesses current marketing by:
- Developing a social media strategy based on your business goals, services and customer demographics
- Establishing consistent, branded profiles across multiple platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.) based on your online marketing plan and goals
- Developing a content calendar, allowing you to plan ahead for seasonal business and targeted growth
- Copy writing, designing, scheduling, and launching engaging posts at your desired frequency
- Monitoring posts and alerting you to opportunities and challenges
- Executing strategic advertising campaigns and tracking results
- Evaluating analytic data monthly to consistently drive social media strategy
- Developing a strategy to boost your followers and increase follower engagement for your social posts
Successful social media marketing employs consistency in brand standards and posting frequency. Many small business owners don’t have the time to execute a consistent plan, which is where Filament comes in. Our team takes pride in becoming part of your team – a cost-effective, highly skilled solution to your online marketing challenges.
Does Social Media Marketing Really Grow Your Business?
Based on our experience, the answer is yes. Looking for more information? Check out our recent blog Does Social Media Really Grow Your Business? on the topic – according to Hubspot, “social media provides almost double the marketing leads of trade shows, telemarketing, direct mail, or PPC.” Users of Facebook spend nearly 50 minutes every day scrolling through their newsfeed, interacting with content shared by their friends and businesses they follow. Successful social media posts can snowball due to people sharing or liking the post. This effect can end up reaching 100x more people than expected. It’s like winning the lottery except we planned for it. This can make social media marketing one of the most cost effective ways of reaching and capturing your audience. You might pay for 10x audience but end up with 100x.
Facebook has crossed the 2 BILLION user mark, and every minute (that’s right, every 60 seconds) 510,000 comments are posted, 293,000 statuses are updated, and 136,000 photos are updated. Your audience is out there, and it’s our goal to figure out how to get your brand in front of them on a regular basis, converting them to raving fans!
Read some of our latest blog posts for more insights:
3 Ways to Get Results with Your Call to Action
Find Out If Its Valuable To Invest In Facebook Ads?
Make Sense Of Your Facebook Analytics
Growing Your Online Sales with Instagram Business
Making Sense of Social Media for your Business
We’re happy to offer a free, 1-hour online marketing consultation!